demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the
information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
This site contains links to other sites. PathwayCaribbean is not responsible for the privacy practices, actions, or the content of such Web sites.
Answers to your key questions about information gathering anddissemination
- What personally identifiable information is collected from me through the web site?
- This is restricted to the information you post on our registration pages.
- For security reasons we also retain logs of all communications made through the site.
- For accounting reasons there are records of transactions made.
- Which organization is collecting the information?
- The site PathwayCaribbean.com is owned and operated by Pathwaycaribbean.com ltd.
- How is the information used?
- You may be asked to provide personal data in certain fields on this Web site. The personal data
collected on this site is used only for the purpose for which it is
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. This
information is also used to allow us to determine statistical usage of the website.
- With whom will the information be shared?
- Information you provide at this
site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have
your permission to do so. Information on a property by property basis
will be shared with the professionals such as solictors and surveyors to enable them to carry out their support duties However, please note that personal
information provided to this site is subject to disclosure in the case of
cooperating with law enforcement agencies to aid in identifying those
persons using our services for illegal activities. Information may be
given even without a subpoena or court order if we believe such illegal
activity is being conducted through our services. See also our policy pages on personal
- What choices are available to me
regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- To operate the service we
need certain pieces of personal information for example, your home
address. We always try to limit the information we request and
explain why it is required.
- You may decline to provide the
information and you may request an electronic output of any data
identified to you. We are allowed under UK law to charge a reasonable
fee for extracting and transmitting this data. This fee is £10.
- What kind of security
procedures, are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of
information under your control?
- PathwayCaribbean has implemented
reasonable security measures in order to protect information from loss,
misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Our employees are made aware of and are accountable for compliance with
- Your user name and password
should never be disclosed to any other party.
- How do I correct inaccuracies in
- The web site allows you to
update certain information directly. You can also ask us to view,
amend, or delete information that only relates to you.
Contact privacy@PathwayCaribbean.com for further information on this. Please provide your User
name, email address, password and contact information.
- Is data automatically logged that is individual to me?
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
This information is also used to allow us to determine statistical usage
of the website. This information is not individual in nature.
- The referring URL (the webpage you left before coming to the PathwayCaribbean webpage, if any) is
logged whenever you view a page on the website. This allows us to see
which areas are more popular than others on the website, the paths taken
to reach each page, and it also allows us to gauge the effectiveness of
any promotional programs we may be running at the time. All such
information is gathered globally rather than individually, and no
information is linked to any identifying information about you. Such
aggregated data may be disclosed, for example, to potential and current advertisers
providing them with information about the number of people viewing their
ads and how many have clicked on them.
information (such as Internet Protocol Address, referring urls,
etc.) about your activity at this site in order to understand Web site usage
and enhance your experience at this site.
from time to time. If we make any material changes in the way we use your
personal information collected at this site www.PathwayCaribbean.com ) we will notify you by posting a prominent
announcement on our Web site page.
If all or part of the company is
sold, merged or otherwise transferred to another entity, the personal information
you have provided at this site may be transferred as part of that transaction.
However, PathwayCaribbean will take steps to ensure that the personal information
(data) is used for the purposes collected and in the manner contemplated in the
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of
this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact privacy@PathwayCaribbean.com.